Monday, April 19, 2010

Jimmy Fallon's Thank You Notes From Friday, April 18, 2010



TRANSCRIPT
----------
Thank you, Larry King, for making cougars feel like jailbait.

Thank you, girls who wear jeans tucked into their boots, for rocking a look that's only looks appropriate on a German army base or the deck of the Millenium fountain.

Thank you, National Library Week. I'm sorry. (whispers) Thank you National Library Week.

Thank you, spring cleaning, for being a great way to organize your home, and a horrible way to say you got enema.

Thank you, pens at the bank, for being attached to a tiny chain on the desk. Don't worry, nobody's gonna steal you, you germstick.

Thank you, skinny dude with long beautiful hair, for making me say, "Man, I gotta get a better look at this WOAH!".

Thank you, people who make me take my shoes off when I visit your house. I hope everyone feels uncomfortable and everything smells like feet.

Thank you, Kleenex lotion tissues, for not telling us how you got the idea for combining lotion and tissues.

No comments:

Post a Comment